- English Word Sythe Definition See Sith, Sithe.
- English Word Sythe Definition Scythe.
- English Word Syzygial Definition Pertaining to a syzygy.
- English Word Syzygies Definition of Syzygy
- English Word Syzygy Definition The point of an orbit, as of the moon or a planet, at which it is in conjunction or opposition; -- commonly used in the plural.
- English Word Syzygy Definition The coupling together of different feet; as, in Greek verse, an iambic syzygy.
- English Word Syzygy Definition Any one of the segments of an arm of a crinoid composed of two joints so closely united that the line of union is obliterated on the outer, though visible on the inner, side.
- English Word Syzygy Definition The immovable union of two joints of a crinoidal arm. T () the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, is a nonvocal consonant. With the letter h it forms the digraph th, which has two distinct sounds, as in thin, then. See Guide to Pronunciation, //262-264, and also //153, 156, 169, 172, 176, 178-180.