- Bengali Word ভাবিকEnglish definition (adjective) (1) meaningful.
(2) real; natural,
(3) full of feeling/sentiment.
(6) a figure of speech which consists in describing the part or future so vividly that it appears to be present.
- Bengali Word ভাবিতEnglish definition (adjective) (1) worried; anxious; troubled.
(2) soaked in: obtained; got.
(3) proved; established.
(4) made to become; transformed into.
(5) purified; cultivated.
(6) (medical) rectified; saturated; infused; macerated.
(7) perfumed with; scented.
(8) thought about; imagined; fancied; conceived; known; contempIated.
(9) pervaded/ inspired by; occupied/ engrossed with; devoted to; intent upon.
- Bengali Word ভাবিতাত্মাEnglish definition (adjective) meditative; devout, holy.
(noun) saint; sage.
- Bengali Word ভাবিনীEnglish definition (adjective) (feminine) worried; anxious.
(noun) (feminine) an attractive women; an emotional or wanton woman.
- Bengali Word পরিভাবীEnglish definition (adjective) (1) defeating; vanquishing; overpowering; subduing.
(2) despising; insulting; slighting; mocking; defying; injuring.
- Bengali Word স্বভাবীEnglish definition (adjective) normal